The booking system on our website is now up and running again. Touring pitch reservations can be made from 04/07/2020 onwards, subject to the caravan park being allowed to reopen by that date.
We are pleased to say that, with social distancing and increased cleaning and sanitisation measures in place, we are able to reopen our toilet and shower facilities.
The facilities will be set up for family group use with locks on the outside doors. There will be 6 of these facilities available for use, each with a toilet, shower, and washbasin.
We anticipate times during the day and night when the facilities will need to be closed for extra cleaning and sanitisation, therefore our guests need to be confident that they are able to use their own facilities onboard their caravan in such a time. Every pitch at Harbury Fields has hard standing, electric hookup, and is fully serviced (with its own water tap and grey drain point).
Before and Upon Arrival On-Site
Once you have made a reservation on our booking system, we will send our normal arrival pack, as well as information on how you should stay safe when checking in to the site. Payment of site fees can be made upon arrival in the site office or prior to arrival via our website if guests prefer, using the online account provided at booking.
11 Things That Harbury Fields Is Doing to Help Protect Staff and Visitors
1. On arrival, please park your vehicle at the site entrance as is signposted. One guest should make their way to the reception. The reception operates a one in, one out policy. Please wait outside until you are invited in by the warden.
2. Payment of fees can be completed online prior to arrival. This is done by logging in to your account. Whilst this is the preferred method of payment, you can still pay the balance of your site fees upon arrival.
3. Our warden will be protected by a clear Perspex screen and a safe distance will be marked on the floor. Please observe the safe distancing that we set out.
4. We will station hand sanitiser and cleaning equipment adjacent to the security barriers and at other locations around the site.
5. We will provide handwashing facilities with anti-bacterial soap in the washing up areas on the site (see map for details).
6. Staff will be using PPE as appropriate and recommended by our risk assessments and/or government guidelines.
7. Our toilet/shower/washing facilities will reopen on a single/ couple/family use basis, in line with social distancing and increased cleaning and sanitisation guidelines. Be advised that the facilities are reduced due to social distancing and increased cleaning precautions. Guests should be able and willing to use their own facilities onboard their caravan/motorhome.
8. All pitches will be sanitised between guests (hook-ups, taps, drains).
9. The vast majority of our pitches are well-spaced. Any pitches that we consider to be at risk will be closed.
10. Our dog walk will operate a one-way system. Please ask us on arrival for details.
11. Our free Wi-Fi hotspot will be available from the outside of reception. Unfortunately, at present, the communal area in reception will be closed.